Another Email Foward 🙂
- Open Notepad
- Type “tskill outlook” //without the quotes
- Save it as closeoutlook.bat, in a secure location
- Open Outlook
- Go to Tool-> Rules and Alerts
- Choose “New Rule”
- In the “Rules Wizard” popup choose “Start from a blank rule”. Leave the default option of “Check message when they arrive”. Click Next.
- Tick “with specific words in the subject or body”. Click on “specific words” at the window and type a text like “kindlyclosemyoutlook”. Click Next.
- In the new options pane, tick “start application”. Choose the “closeoutlook.bat” file by browsing. By default it will show only *.exe files I the browse panel. Choose all files to view your file.
- Click Next and then Finish.
Note: I am no expert in Outlook.